Is it possible to build muscle, gain size whilst getting leaner all at the same time? What’s the best way to train and eat to maximize muscle growth? What if I’m not looking to get bigger, just much stronger? These are all questions that are frequently asked, yet never answered fully or satisfactorily.
Often it takes one to hit a training plateau or unfortunately get injured before they really start to seek the serious answers. If you like many others want to identify the factors that go into planning a specific hypertrophy protocol, individualize it and see optimal results, then this course will provide the information for just that.
This 2-day intensive on the essentials of Hypertrophy combines the latest in scientific research and the effective practical application and covers a range of topics including:
- The types of hypertrophy and the physiology behind the processes.
- Hypertrophy versus ‘functional’ training – are they independent of each other?
- The practical applications of the types of hypertrophy.
- Mindset and hypertrophy: how visualization and cueing can increase neuromuscular contraction.
- Training variables to include for designing hypertrophy specific programs.
- Hypertrophy specific nutrition and nutrient timing.
- Supplementation and the fallacies that surround it.
- The immediate application of theories through training practicals.
Each day will be split into 2 theory sessions and 2 practical training sessions where participants will be trained through an array of different hypertrophy style programs, allowing them to apply the theory they have learnt to their own/clients training protocols.
WHO IS THE COURSE DESIGNED FOR:
- Fitness professionals, such as athletes, coaches and trainers
- Bodybuilders, physique and bikini competitors
- Fitness enthusiasts who want to learn more and take their fat loss knowledge and training specificity to the next level
- No pre-requisites
CERTIFICATION AND POINTS:
- The course is a REPS UAE certified course and participants will receive the full 10 CPD points for the 2 days. Participants will also receive a certificate of course completion recognized by ASP Education International.
To see the schedule of ASP courses and to register, CLICK HERE